I am new to business. Can you help me?
As Sydney’s bookkeepers for new small business, here's a rough guide on what we do to help you if you're starting your new business.
- Once we meet with you, we aim to learn about you as an individual and what your goals and motivations are for your business, recommend and establish a suitable business structure based on your requirements and establish a suitable method for bookkeeping for the business
- We will advise you of all obligations with the ATO, set up all necessary registrations with the ATO including obligations related to running a business
- We can supply Xero training through email and telephone support. Meanwhile, our support team is always available to answer any of your queries.
- We want you to focus on your business, therefore should you lack the time we will advise on the best way to prepare your business documents for us for the best efficiency.
- We will attend to all ATO lodgements and prepare accounts on a regular basis in order to provide meaningful reports that can be used in making the business operate more efficiently
- We are always available to answer client queries through any means possible and more than happy to visit you on site for clients who find it hard to get away
To look at our services in more detail, click here or contact us.